I have been an audio engineer, audio-visual technician and stagehand for live events since 2003.
I've held a wide variety of positions, from production management of large festivals to stage managing the Bellevue Philharmonic Orchestra to audio engineering events featuring high-profile heads of state and industry.
It's my goal to execute events that sound and look great and create memorable experiences that leave clients and attendees happy.
I'm currently an audio engineer at Amazon. Before that, I worked as a Lead Technician at PSAV and audio engineer at Audiovisual Factory.
- Planning, setting up and operating audio systems for events from 15 to 2,000 attendees.
- Digital consoles from Yamaha and Soundcraft.
- Analog consoles from APB, Mackie, Allen & Heath, and Shure.
- Line-array calculations and rigging.
- Ground-supported speaker packages.
- Wireless mic systems, including networking using Shure Wireless Workbench.
- Audio and video recording.
- Patching phone and webcast audio for event teleconferencing.
- Skilled tech in other departments, including video, lighting and scenic.
- Certified forklift and scissor lift operator, plus I can drive a 24' truck!